All of ESI’s VIP PC applications work with the advanced capabilities of your ESI system to enhance your day-to-day communication — including the ability to control calls and organize voice mail and contacts.
VIP (Visually Integrated Phone) is available in an Outlook®-integrated edition and a standalone edition (SE), and comes in two “flavors”: the basic VIP and VIP Professional. Each configuration is licensed independently, with easy migration from VIP to VIP Professional. Each lets you intelligently do the following from your PC’s screen:
- Manage your telephone calls
- Manage your voice mail
- Organize your contacts
- Log all your inbound and outbound calls
- Quickly program your ESI desktop phone
With VIP Professional, you also get:
- Enhanced, more informative user interface
- Secure text-messaging
- Auto-recording capability
- Compatibility with Outlook-integrated and standalone versions of VIP PC Attendant Console, VIP ACD, and VIP Softphone
And, speaking of those other products . . .
These independently licensed members of the VIP product family, all compatible with VIP Professional, add their own specific capabilities (click their links for more information):
- VIP PC Attendant Console — Makes it easier for even the busiest attendant to handle call traffic efficiently.
- VIP ACD — Helps you improve the quality of your customer service when used with ESI systems with built-in ACD (automatic call distribution).
- VIP Softphone — Lets you use your PC to connect to your IP Server 900 or ESI Communications Server from nearly any location with a broadband connection.
Regardless of your selected configuration, VIP is easy to implement. It connects to your existing local area network (LAN) and is non-invasive. There’s no need to upgrade the LAN or install Microsoft® Exchange® — thus avoiding a costly and impractical solution for the small to mid-size business.