ESI Media Management is a hardware/software combination which provides audio and video monitoring directly through a properly equipped IP Server 900 or compatible and properly equipped ESI Communications Server. These advanced capabilities help you reduce many of the inherent risks in your organization. Additionally, ESI Media Management is an “all-in-one” solution that eliminates the need to install and manage multiple systems from various vendors.
ESI Media Management collects and stores:
- Recordings of selected phone calls (call logging).
- Video camera recordings.
- Detailed call activity (more commonly known as SMDR data).
- Building access events1 from across your facility.
With ESI Media Management, you decide who’s authorized to access the stored information, so there’s no worry that information is getting into the wrong hands.
ESI Media Management provides these and other benefits:
- Recording of all calls to and from employees for improved customer service and quality control.
- Capture and review of video from around your facilities using standard video cameras.
- Use of live video to improve facility monitoring and enhance access control.
- Review of system-wide building access events1 and call detail records for your employees.
- Quick location of a collection of related events using simple search criteria.