An ESI Communications Server is a powerful tool around which you can build your organization’s entire telecommunications strategy — and you don’t have to know it all in advance.
That’s because an ESI Communications Server — the ESI-1000, the ESI-600, the ESI-200, the ESI-100, or the ESI-50 — can be a traditional digital business phone system, a fully standards-based IP telephony system, or any mix of the two. The choice is entirely yours, and the mix can easily change when your needs do.
Ready to shoulder the load for your business
Each ESI Communications Server combines multiple first-rate, feature-rich systems into one tightly integrated unit:
- Business phone system
- Voice mail
- Automated attendant with six levels and 100 branches
- Enhanced Caller ID
- Automatic call distribution (ACD)
- Intelligent Call Forwarding™
- Optional Windows®-based VIP family of communication management tools
- Optional ESI Presence Management
- Optional ESI Media Management
- Optional ESI Bluetooth® Voice Integration
- Network-based VoIP telephony
Properly configured by your Certified ESI Reseller, an ESI Communications Server can handle your heaviest communications needs. There are multiple models, with differing capacities, but all share the features mentioned above, plus:
- Digital stations, IP stations (including SIP), or any combination thereof
- T1/PRI support
- Massive voice message storage
- Sophisticated voice mail features
ESI 60 Business Phone
Powerful — but friendly
Despite its long list of features, an ESI Communications Server — thanks to famous ESI ease-of-use — is a phone system you’ll find friendly. It says, “Good morning.” It teaches you how to use and program it. It reminds you to change your personal greeting after a trip. And it stands by, ready to assist you whenever you need help. There are several different models of ESI desktop phones. Each is a compact, attractive addition to any desk, designed to simplify your telecommunications. Here are just two examples:
- The display is large and easy to read; that’s even more true for the backlit display you’ll find on most models.
- The dedicated function keys (so you don’t have to memorize codes) give you more ease of use, even with an ESI Communications Server’s enhanced capabilities.
On the go?
If you’re frequently on the move throughout your workplace, an ESI Cordless Handset II is the easiest way to stay in touch with other system extensions, not to mention your voice mail. The ESI-exclusive Quick Switch feature makes it easy to go from desktop extension to the Cordless Handset II at a moment’s notice; just press a key. Or, if you’re “tied” to your cell phone, ESI Cellular Management — part of ESI Bluetooth Voice Integration — simplifies your communications through the power of fixed/mobile convergence.
Easy to choose; easy to use
Regardless of the model you choose, any ESI Communications Server is an easy choice over other business communications systems. Its ease of use and feature-richness reduce staff frustrations, increases productivity, and enhances your corporate image. And each ESI Communications Server’s unique integration provides call-processing efficiency and cost savings that previously were impossible.