The Allworx TAPI TSP (Telephony Service Provider) Driver transforms your Windows-based PC into a communications powerhouse. The Allworx TAPI TSP Driver allows for the following enhancements on 3rd party applications that support these specific features.
- Support for Multiple Calls: applications that allow for simultaneous multiple calls are supported
- Outbound Calling: including placing outbound calls and dialing additional digits on active calls (e.g. at an auto attendant or entering a PIN code)
- Inbound Calling: including answering or receiving prompts and caller information on inbound calls
- Support for Caller ID: including automatic display of contact information
- Transfer Call: support for both blind and attended transfers
- Park Call: support for parking and retrieving parked calls
- Hold and Un-Hold Call: easily place an active call on hold or un-hold, depending on application
- Available as an option with no license fee once the Allworx Call Assistant License Key has been purchased
- Not all features may be supported by a TAPI-compliant application. Consult your application’s documentation for TAPI feature support (see the Allworx TSP Installation Guide for details on configuring the Allworx TSP driver)
- TAPI TSP 2.0 Driver is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP Workstation (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), and Windows 2000
- TAPI TSP 2.1 Driver is compatible with Microsoft Windows Vista (64-bit) and Windows 7 Pro (64-bit).
- Requires Allworx Call Assistant License Key